Sunday, January 29, 2012

Recipe Tries

Anyone who's read a recipe and tried it knows that something can be amiss. What I mean is that the recipe can turn out not so well or superb. For example, a recipe that include sauce may turn out that there is not enough sauce. I have learned to double the recipe's call for sauce, as in stir fry. I love to cook and I have tried many recipes. I have come across many that I just look at the ingredients called for and kinda do my own thing with it and it turns out fine. I own alot of cookbooks and like to try different recipes. I'm no different from alot of people who love to cook I'm sure, but the reason I want to start a blog is to share my joy and frustrations in cooking and hopefully find some people who can relate.  Until next time, indulge with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment